Straight Fringe
Years ago

Mason / Williams (Pioneers)

Anyone know the lastest on how Chris Mason and Jason Williams are going for the Pioneers?

Topic #2796 | Report this topic

rare23air  
Years ago

After a slow start to the season, recovering from injuries, J-Will has not hit the starting five and is playing some great Basketball. His shooting woes have seemed to have disapeared and is now providing the Pioneers with an option outside the perimenter, something they have missed since Damien Anderson's departure!

Mase played the game of his season so far Saturday night in ballarat. Tallied 8 points, 6 steals, 4 assists and 4 boards in 24 minutes of action!

Reply #31788 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

Mason has been big for the Pioneers in the hustle department and was a regular starter until J Will got himself healthy.

Reply #31805 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Looking at his stats so far this year I wouldn't say he's been big!
He's putting up similar numbers to me (especially fouls) and i wouldn't say I was "big for the Pioneers"...

Reply #31829 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Mase's stats... FG 26%, 3PT 30%, F/T 30%, 4 fouls/game, 4 PTS/G, all this in 27 minutes per game.

Reply #31832 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

Everyone involved with the Pioneers has been more than impressed with the way Mase has contributed.

Going by the stats which JB posted you wouldnt think much but in action he has been playin some pretty good ball...

Reply #31843 | Report this post

swish  
Years ago

I agree with you rare23air......you can look at the stats of many players and think, hmmmmmmm they're not playin that well, but to be to be at a game and actually see the work they do makes a big difference and gives you a fuller picture of where they're at.

Reply #31847 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how many turnovers is he averaging? 8 in one game there at one stage?

Reply #31856 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

0 turnovers vs Ballarat last saturday night.

Reply #31911 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I'll be at the game tonight so i'll give my full report Monday morning! ;)
I'll be the drunk bloke in the MAS box!!!

Reply #31923 | Report this post

horse  
Years ago

the game mase had 8 turnovers he was thrown into the point position against north west tas as the pioneers didnt have timmy duggan and jase williams.
his stats dont show much but his stats were low at mavs too but was a big part of their team.

Reply #33442 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:07 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754