Shotclock
Years ago

HangTime central ABL programme

Can someone, at BasketballSA, who has their only computer on the Tuesday's, please change the players photos on the front cover ?
Jacob is in Queensland and Darren wasnt last years Halls Woolacott Medalist.I think the middle shot is Jo Hill .
Can we update to something more relevant .I think the current award winners should get some recognition .Put on there the MVP Man and Women or the starting 5 or the highest scorer .
Im positive DAMROB has some photos of a game or used up their memory card at the presentation Night .
Remember its a short week so Mondays rostered person will be wanting to use the only BASA computer on Tuesday too(its sarcasm ,peeps)!!
Im putting my neck out cause I'm not sure who are the medalists LOL

Topic #28013 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shhh! let them sleep ....they can't stuff anything up that way, bedsides they are out raising money for Norwood on line stats because Norwood have no money left after buying every player available in the southern hemisphere.

Reply #357798 | Report this post

Shotclock  
Years ago

Well well it was changed .Thank you BASA .

Reply #358469 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:07 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754