Coco
Years ago

Jordan Brand Classic feat. Steven Adams

Hi Forum.

Just wondering if there will be any coverage of the Jordan Brand Classic here in Australia? It will feature a stronger line up than the All-American game including NZer Steven Adams and top 2 Americans Nerlens Noel and Shabazz Muhammad.

Topic #28078 | Report this topic

Coco  
Years ago

Also, Steven Adams is getting some serious love by the US media leading up to the event.

http://espn.go.com/high-school/boys-basketball/story/_/id/7809061/new-zealand-native-steven-adams-fits-right-court

Reply #358417 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

Typical Australian broadcasting. Showing on Espn3 USA but of course not being televised on Foxtels Espn3. But hey if you want to watch bowling and Lacrosse then tune in... No love for basketball in this country!

Reply #358425 | Report this post

Coco  
Years ago

Just finished watching the Jordan Brand Claasic. Adams played well and effectively shutdown Nerlens Noel. I think he is going to dominate at the higher levels of the game with his athleticism and work ethic. I'll post his stat line later when I can find it.

Reply #358489 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

How the heck did you watch it? R u in NZ or States? Couldn't find any streams online.

Reply #358498 | Report this post

Coco  
Years ago

Nah bro, i'm in NSW. Someone tweeted a stream. There maybe some highlights on Youtube soon. I only found it after the game started.

Reply #358506 | Report this post

Cell  
Years ago

his Stats were:
4pts, 9rbs, 1ast, 1stl, 1blk in 17 minutes

Reply #358510 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/basketball/6750535/Steven-Adams-solid-in-high-school-All-star-game

an article on his performance

Reply #358605 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

Thanks, was waiting for youtube highlights, they seem to be focussed on Noel though. Think Adams will be the one to watch though as the college season starts.

Reply #358646 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:49 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754