Isaac
Years ago

Creek re-signs with 36ers?

Suggested by Tiger Watcher in another thread. They've been right before, so I figured it might be worth starting a speculative thread now. Question mark is there until it's confirmed or outright denied.

Topic #28094 | Report this topic

SW  
Years ago

got a little excited with the thread title until I say the hyphen. Thought it was 'resign' not 're-sign'..
Dammit...

Reply #358624 | Report this post

BobbyO  
Years ago

Mitch's home towns rag 'Wimmera Mail Times' has a little bit on him wanting to re-sign this morning, said he hasnt signed on as yet!

Reply #358627 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

As far as i know, hasn't re-signed but would like too, Clarke also wants him to return. So it's just a matter of time.

In saying that, if Kings can't keep Bose (they have a team option on him, but he can void to go to Euro) Heal has told Kings supporters he would like to get Creek.

Reply #358635 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Verbal given to 6er's so just a matter of signing! TW got another on the money expect an annoucment in next 2 weeks.

Reply #358639 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

TW showing great form since first appearing! If the Newley suggestion comes true youll have to give him the keys to the site Isaac!

Reply #358652 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think his other tip could be first? We'll see.

Easy to target someone, harder to get the signature.

Reply #358653 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

Guys, do you honestly think players like Newley will sign with any team before the Olympics? A half decent showing in London will land a player a contract worth half the NBL cap.

Reply #358654 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He could sign with a out clause like he did last time, which gives him the security of knowing he has a NBL contract for probably atleast $100-150k and will be 'the man' on the team if he plays for the 36ers, with the option of going overseas if he gets a massive offer after a good Olympics.

He may be looking to come home for family reasons, plus to get more mins and be 'the man' instead of getting less than half a game in Europe, money isnt the only thing, but is a important thing imo.

Reply #358663 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I would be surprised, and that's why I would be very impressed with TW's prediction if it came true.

Reply #358676 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

150k a year to be the man would be nice.. Especially after 5 years making big euro $$

Reply #358732 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

Looking at Creeks facebook status, he has moved back to Adelaide, and seems to be settling in for another season, so yes i would say its only a matter of time...if it all pans out its a great signing!!!

Reply #358734 | Report this post

We spoke to him on our podcast
http://www.aussiehoopla.com/podcast-no-3/

A week or two ago and even though he hadn't signed he was basically talking to us as if it was a done deal.

www.AussieHoopla.com

Reply #359186 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:10 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754