Bizzy
Years ago

Heat v Nets

Going into 2nd OT after Carter hit a shot to tie it in the 1st OT. Who will get up? I'm going NJN as this is a must win game for them.

Your thoughts on this game? and NJN chances for the rest of the series?

Topic #2817 | Report this topic

FLY  
Years ago

Huge game. Kidd 16, 15, 13 at the start of double overtime. Carter 2 boards away from a triple double. Wade 2 assists away from a triple double. Shaq 25 points, but only 5 boards? I think (and hope) the Nets will take the match.

Reply #31941 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wade has 9 turnovers.....

Reply #31945 | Report this post

Northerner  
Years ago

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Reply #31947 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Well it's all over.........NJN lose again. Puts them 0 - 3. Don't think they have much chance of making it through to the second round from here.

Nets:
Good game from Kidd with 16 points, 16 boards, 13 assists and 3 steals.
Carter helped out with 36 points, 9 boards, 10 assists, 3 steals but 7 turnovers.

Heat:

O'neal 25 points, only 6 boards
Wade 22 points, 10 boards, 8 assists and 4 steals but 9 turnovers
Haslem 14 points and 19 boards. He was the chairman today.

Reply #31948 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

Heat 108, Nets 105

Reply #31949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no team has ever come back from 0-3 they have no shot at the series

Reply #31955 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

sweep! Be prepared for shaq and the heat to take out the whole thing. U remeber Vince carter running his mouth saying we can beat the heat.

He's eating his words now ay

Reply #31964 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapness

Reply #31965 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

VC definately spoke too soon, that guy always runs his mouth, well this time it's come back to haunt him I think. Think Miami will be through in a clean sweep.

Reply #31969 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think Vince talked too early also, and he's now eating his words. Miami will win in a sweep.

Reply #31970 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Miami will do some serious broomwork on the Nets, and then take a few days off waiting for the next round to start.

Reply #31988 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

how long has R Jeff been bak 4. had 23 points off the bench

Reply #32007 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Jefferson has been back since the series began. This is the first game where he has produced.

Reply #32010 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey anon, didnt detroit come back from 3 - 0 to beat orlando a few years back? im not certain but it remember something like that

Reply #32011 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

No team in history has erased a 3-0 split and won the series.

Reply #32015 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

"No team in history has erased a 3-0 split and won the series."

But this is nets! *silence*

R Jeff has been back since start of playoffs and has done extremely well considering his first game back hes put on Wade. I mean Wade has proven himself to be one of the best this season, and jefferson is injured for 2 months or so then asked to play on him. Jeff made the statement he was going to play the series against Miami 'defensively', making his main goal to stop Wade, which i think hes done fairly well.

As for the other teammates, very in-consistant. We have 3 people doing everything for this team. And when your point gaurd is getting more rebounds then your power forward and centre you know theres a problem. Krstic has stepped up and hopefully Collins, Robinson and Scalabrine step up next game and atleast get some points. Nets should go out with the attitude they have nothing to lose being least favourite in the finals playing a most favourite team (well, between phoenix and miami)

Although carter is doing all this talking and opening his mouth too early, i think we should take it as a 'trying to lift team up' attitude. Because if it wasnt for VC nets would never have made the playoffs.

Reply #32043 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:11 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754