Elek
Years ago

Shoe Collection up for sale

well after years of collecting shoes its finally time to start to move these on.. mainly sz10 US altho some jordans are 10.5 as we know about the size diff

up for grabs And1 Quest All-star player excluise, I have all 5 colourways that were released back in the ealry 2000's as well as a paid of white/yellow in us11

Jordan XiX in conference colourways all size 10
plus plenty more. pics to come soon if interested email me and we can talk i want these gone and no offer will be unheard

Topic #28249 | Report this topic

ethan  
Years ago

a bit short of cash mate?

Reply #361261 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

shame there size 10.

Reply #361262 | Report this post

Igotmadskills  
Years ago

Give us some links and prices m8 as may be interested in the Jordan's depending on price and what other stuff you got.

Reply #361298 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

Sounds good I'm size 10 and have a fair collection.
Got any 11s?
I'm after 3s, 5s, 6s, 7s and 11s

Reply #361414 | Report this post

22z  
Years ago

you got any XIX's in flint greys? if so how much??

Reply #361436 | Report this post

jt16  
Years ago

Hey, Can you send some pics and rough price for size 10. Prefer And1. Where to pickup from?
Cheers jt

Reply #361626 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:50 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754