thomas
Years ago

popular courts in adelaide,

I shoot around at tbe court in woodville west but no ones ever there for a game of 1 on 1 or a pik up game, it gets boring so im just wondering were the good courts were games happen

Topic #28262 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Check out a new court on the corner of South road and Ashley st, torrensville. Not many ballin out there yet but eventually......

Reply #361575 | Report this post

phil  
Years ago

i go down to the courts in the city east parks near rymill park i forget the street, anyway i cant ever shoot around without getting asked to join others for a game. head down there any weekend. also lots of nice girls jogging around the park to distract you.

Reply #361576 | Report this post

Lucy  
Years ago

Anon 575 -great tip about the Torrensville court. Drove past there a coupe of weeks back and thought the new court would be perfect for some casual ball. That whole area looks like its being redeveloped but not sure what for.

Thomas raises a good point - would be good to have a thread/noticeboard with people looking for some 1-1, 3-3 action. A listing of outside courts where there's a bit of across the city could be set up, starting with Phil's suggestion about Rymill Park?

Reply #361577 | Report this post

bully  
Years ago

i know a bunch of guys who play pick up ball every sunday at reynella primary school, good court, full size with good rings, also got a roof over it so good for this time of year.
They have a group on facebook called " outdoor basketball adelaide" good bunch of blokes too and ive heard that they occasionaly have BBQ's and that after games also

Reply #361593 | Report this post

thomas  
Years ago

I agree with you lucy, ive been looking all over the web for a thread/notice board about outdoor 1 on 1 or 3 on 3 but i jst cant find anything in afelaide.

Thanks every1 ill try out all of these courts hopefully theres ppl down for pik up games

Reply #361629 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:08 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754