Harry Balls
Years ago

LeBron named NBA MVP

I didn't think he would win another one on a stacked team. Shows what I know.

ESPN keep mentioning that he's the only 3 time winner without a ring. Dude can't get a pat on the back for 1 second.

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/7920762/report-miami-heat-lebron-james-announced-nba-mvp-saturday

Topic #28293 | Report this topic

Tweet Tweet  
Years ago

He's the obvious choice. No one has been better this season.

Reply #362032 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

KD?

Reply #362033 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Lebron = 27ppg @ 53%, 8RPG, 6APG, 3.4TOPG
Durant = 28ppg @ 50%, 8RPG, 3APG, 3.8TOPG

Lebron = MVP

Reply #362034 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

he shouldn't get it based on the fact he doesn't smile when he gets hacked going to the rim

Reply #362035 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

I'm a Heat fan, I don't like the guy, but he is the MVP, no doubt.

Reply #362038 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

You support the Heat and Don't like the guy?

I don't support the Heat and I DO like the guy, he seems like a genuinely nice person and he's obviously a good player.

On an unrelated but NBA note:

Reply #362040 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Genuinely nice person? Are you trolling?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/740403-lebron-james-the-12-dumbest-quotes-of-his-professional-career/page/3

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1057226

Reply #362044 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I agree Lebron deserves the MVP.

Initially I was going with Durant for a majority of the season.

However in the final month I feel Lebron stood out more and edged the award.

Reply #362045 | Report this post

Cell  
Years ago

Wow anon all those quotes make lebron a horrible person haha

Deserved MVP

Reply #362059 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

Yeah that's right, I don't like him as a person. So sue me! He's pompous and has close to the biggest ego seen in the NBA (there are some who still have him beat, but not many).

I have no doubt about his playing abilities, as I said, he is MVP this year easily.

I just have never warmed to the guy his whole career, and when he came to the Heat, I was completely conflicted. Sure, we'd be in a position to win every year he was in South Beach, but I'd also have to deal with his poutiness, his reluctance to take big shots (hell, sometimes ANY shots) in the last quarter, and his stupid pre-game fricken' routine. Anyone with an individual pre-game routine, I immediately dislike.

It's my opinion (and many others), deal with it.

Reply #362072 | Report this post

Billy bob  
Years ago

I'm with Speed44,

Heat fan for about 9 years now, and I never really liked Lebron, I didn't like the way he played or carried himself as a player.

He is an incredible Talent no doubt about it, but him coming over to the heat really made me conflicted about supporting them with a player like that on the team.

Reply #362075 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

but when he's out they still win

Reply #362083 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

What about KD? James is a great player but will never win any sportsmanship awards!! Think he ruffled too many feathers when he went on 'live' tv for the 'decision' and the way he has acted after losing in finals.

Reply #362112 | Report this post

LanceUppercut  
Years ago

He deserves it this time but...he won the first two based on hype...the NBA has invested a lot in Lebron as the next marketable superstar...he couldn't earn the reputation through winning so why not give him some rings..this year well deserved but not the first or second.

Reply #362281 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:04 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754