Years ago

Woodville vs South Adelaide

WOMENS

South 74 defeated Woodville 43.

Key players :

South
Jo Robertson 15 points (5/9 FG 4/6 3 PT), 5 rebs, 2 steals
Rebecca Redden 15 points (6/9 FG)Jenni Carberry 9 points, 3 steals
Vicki Kelson had 7 steals, COlleen Kaesler had 8 of them!!
Marina Wood had the best South rebounds with 9.

Woodville
Jodie Barratt 16 points (7/12 FG), 12 rebs, 7 turnovers
Shannon Gates 10 points, 8 rebounds, 6 turnovers

Woodville had 41 turnovers, South scoring 34 points off them alone.

MEN
Woodville 118 defeated South 106

Woodville
Gary Birmingham continued his excellent form with 30 points (12/21 FG, 5/8 3 PT)
Paul Rees had a welcome return to Woodville with 26 points (10/15 FG), 9 rebounds... AND 2/2 3 POINTERS!!!!!
Puddifoot had 20 points and 13 rebounds, and Cameron Wilson flirted with a triple double with 16 points, 10 rebounds and 7 assists.

Jayson Bayliss fouled out after giving Neal Bridgman a bit of umpiring advice, and Cameron Wilson fouled out with a cheapy towards the end of the game.

Was an entertaining game, South coming back in the 3rd, after being down by double digits.

Topic #2830 | Report this topic

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

What can i say Paul Rees the big man hit 2 big 3's and a few just inside of the 3point line. He got half his points in the 4th.

4 me man of the match would have to be Gary Birmingham. 30 points (12/21 FG, 5/8 3 PT). Very solid game.

Reply #32156 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Neal Bridgman should have had a W on his arse. He was a big W ....

Reply #32162 | Report this post

that's a tech on you anon...

Reply #32170 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

At least spell my name right Yogee.

Reply #32221 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:34 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754