Ubaka?

Topic #28306 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

A Young college kid, played div 2

Reply #362387 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Close to signing their import big as well, I'm told.

Reply #362389 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Alot of kids are coming out of college now ready for their first pro gig so theres a fair bit on offer.

Reply #362391 | Report this post

Deios58  
Years ago

Corin Henry.

Reply #362392 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Homicide - Heal loves Homicide and his name was on the other names requested for the NBL points rankings

Reply #362403 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

I pondered whether or not we would see homicide back next season.. sydney would make sence

Reply #362406 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

The import hasn't played in the NBL before. So you can rule our Homicide.

Reply #362407 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Corin Henry....looks alright, speed & scoring ability of a Chris Warren and handles of a Deleon....also looks to be a decent dfender for his size, stays in front of his opponent and draws quite a few charges from what I can find?

Reply #362411 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Dont think it will be Corin Henry from the tapes i watched. Have to say reminds me a bit of Glover.Denmark is not a strong league.Went to school with Eric Williams (BIGV) at Tarleton State.

Reply #362418 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

So i guess thats the end of Cooper at the Kings...I'd heard he was coming to play in Melbourne but decided to stay in Sydney in the hope of another contract!

Looks like he'll be stuck playing in the Waratah, greatest place to get noticed putting up numbers!

Reply #362419 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

Might be closer to Showron Glover than the two Annon mentioned. Div 2 and Denmark not a great start to ones resume.

Reply #362420 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Allen Iverson

Reply #362425 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Good time to be sourcing imports with college players graduating.Might be able to get a stud 1st year out of college before they go to Europe.

Reply #362428 | Report this post

Really  
Years ago

It's a Div 2 college guy. Mark my words!

Reply #362436 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A div 2 player ----great news lol.

Reply #362442 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings are looking at an existing NBL import and an american recently playing overseas, who is less then 6'tall, if you can beleive that!!!

Reply #362447 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

There are alot of very good imports who came from D2 schools.Most of those guys dont have the ego that comes with the blue chip D1 schools.

Reply #362498 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Kevin Ratzsch was a Div 2 All-American...

But yes, good players can certainly come out of Div 2, writing someone off because of that is like saying an Aussie player isnt any good because he wasnt at the AIS.

Reply #362507 | Report this post

prodgigald  
Years ago

Let's see how he compares to Showtime Glover.

Reply #362508 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Yeah, that's the other side of the coin!

Reply #362513 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Dont know what Gordie was thinking with Showtime????

Reply #362518 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

It was a shocker, that's for sure. Perhaps he hoped his speed would give teams trouble?

Reply #362520 | Report this post

Myles  
Years ago

Whens it going to be announced? Also someone make a new thread for the Cadee singing in Adelaide

Reply #362528 | Report this post

Deios58  
Years ago

Ratzsch was one of the worst imports in Kings' history, and that's saying something with guys like Taj McCullough, Matt Nover, Kenne Young, Brian Caver and the like. Huge risk with a guy that may or may not be the second coming of Showron Glover.

Reply #362534 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

If Showron Glover had his time again it may have been different. There were definitely glimpses of brilliance: the 6 assists, 4 points and 3 steals in 5 minutes in his first game against the Kings was some of the most inspirational basketball I saw last season. Unfortunately he couldn't get his shit together for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Reply #362575 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Re Glover comparison: I imagine the Kings have a lot more to spend on an import PG this year than Wollongong did last year. At least their fans will hope so.

Reply #362581 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Denmark.

Reply #362595 | Report this post

Deios58  
Years ago

Henry comes cheaper than what a lot of other PGs were asking for. This is the cut price Kings we are talking about here.

Reply #362601 | Report this post

Woody Venkat  
Years ago

Lets get Wayne Womack back guys what a bust he was 4 games and shipped off.
I was soo pumped when he came out here and he was sooo bad.
Homicide would be great fpr the people of Sydney

Reply #362799 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Someone on here has it right (Kings new PG)...

Reply #363742 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Homicide? Surely not AI

Reply #363745 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:15 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754