BALLER#3
Years ago

NBA live 13

with NBA live coming back this year i was thinking which is going to be better 2k or live?

Also i would LOVE to see either of the basketball games venture into the international game like fifa. Intruducing Euroleague as a start and then possibly adding other leagues in the future.

Also add in FIBA world Champs as in the previous NBA games but probs not give Schenscher white short hair...

If both Euro and NBA are in the game or other leagues it would be good for My Players to be able to accept overseas offers for different epectations etc.

Topic #28323 | Report this topic

benno  
Years ago

i love it!

Reply #362709 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

nba live is a disgrace in one of their games patty mills is a white guy with grey hair

Reply #362775 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Reply #362781 | Report this post

Woody Venkat  
Years ago

NBS 2Kseries will never be surpassed by Live

Reply #362802 | Report this post

AMAZIN  
Years ago

the worst thing about live is the player faces, ugh.

Reply #363049 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Looks like an episode of The Walking Dead.

Reply #363058 | Report this post

phil  
Years ago

ive never played the 2k series :0!

i know shock,

do they have created players??

and how about dynasty mode?? can you draft and trade over years???

i hate my nba live 10 with a passion now. there is only so many times i can watch andrea bargnani do a turnaround fadeaway jumpshot from 5 feet behind the 3 pt line to beat the shot clock buzzer.

Reply #363065 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:50 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754