Happy Days
Years ago

Helliwell to sign with Sandringham in SEABL

We thought he was going to retire....

Topic #28330 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

I personally would love to see him back playing a simliar role to this year. Points wise, he is ideal.

Reply #362793 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pero could do a similar role and is based in Adelaide. Wouldn't upset me to have a better balance of youth and experience

Reply #362797 | Report this post

ineedmore  
Years ago

Maybe he wants to play.

Reply #362800 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Already played last week

Reply #362848 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Not much fanfare....

Reply #362895 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I guess he knows is NBL days were limited. Sandy in the SEABL are playing well. Maybe his addition might spark another NBL club to look at him again.

Reply #362907 | Report this post

Very Old  
Years ago

Really hope that Wade tears up SEABL , hopefully Sandy have a coach who can coach (?)

another Pero in the nbl anon post ?? "-sigh-" , he REALLY needs to stop posting on here - he was an absolute waste of time even 12 years ago with the Cannons - no he's just an older, slower, lazier ( if possible) waste of time.

OH ! just realised the poster meant Pero Cameron NOT Pero Vasiljevic - did not realise that the real Pero was in Adelaide - well - yes he would be a far more useful pick up than the big Jevi - as he actually could play nbl once - but I doubt he could still play now.

Reply #362982 | Report this post

Very Old  
Years ago

http://www.nbl.com.au/blaze/news/article/2010/september/positive-play-from-preseason-pero/

re Pero - I'll give him a A+ for his effort in 2010 - but what happened ? - I suspect that wright discovered first impressions are deceiving.

Helliwell on the other hand , was great for team chemistry, worked hard at training , did exactly as he was asked to do by the alleged coaching staff, supported from the bench,and had no illusions or ego.

hope he rips up SEABL

Reply #362983 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ahh Very Old - wasn't he injured after that? The story hardly supports your claim of being lazy. Don't let facts stand in the way of a good story

Reply #363011 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pero V is player/coach of North Adelaide in the SBL now.

Reply #363034 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:29 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754