Bball Fan
Years ago

Olympic Basketball Tickets for sale

Hey guys - I have some olympic tickets for sale. I was going with my wife and some friends but my wife has fallen pregnant. I have all the confirmation emails from Cosport. I will change the address to the person who buys them so they get shipped straight to them. I am going to place them on Ebay today but if someone is interested, let me know.

Tickets are -

Sunday 29/7 BK004 Basketball Mens Prelims x 4 Tickets Section C
9.00am - 13.00pm
QF2 v Tun
Bra v Aus
Purchase price $383.50

&

Sunday 29/7 BK005 Basketball Mens Prelims x 4 Tickets Section C
14.30pm - 18.30pm
USA v Fra
ESP v Chn
Purchase price $383.50

I will sell to best offer on here or Ebay.
I won't sell single tickets.
I would sell single sessions.

Topic #28388 | Report this topic

Ricey  
Years ago

You can't sell on eBay. I also don't think you can change address on shipping, it's also registered to be signed by the buyer.

Reply #364059 | Report this post

Bball Fan  
Years ago

Ricey - You can sell on Ebay, go to ebay and see all the other tickets for sale. You can change the address, I have already checked this out. What if you moved house, would you still get them sent to your old house??? Nope
It's not registered to be signed by the buyer, I went to Beijing so know all about this my friend.

Reply #364075 | Report this post

derek  
Years ago

Hi
I am interested in 2 tics BK005
call me on 0403809333 to discuss
Regards

Reply #368347 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:27 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754