Straight Fringe
Years ago

Dan Thompson

What's up with Dans 8 minutes saturday night. Is he injured again?

Topic #2841 | Report this topic

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

As far as i know ..

1. He hasn't really trained for 3 weeks

2. Corey Ottey has been solid in the last couple of weeks as has Will Foster

3. Why risk a re-occurance when you are SPANKING the Bearcats ! Dan will be important to Norwood's chances of reviving their season.

Reply #32251 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

who?

Reply #32252 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good point. has anyone seen him play a good game?

Reply #32413 | Report this post

Your kidding?  
Years ago

Holy cow, MW and Anonymous, Dan is an outstanding player who blew his knee out training with the Sixers. Damn that is disrespectful, give the guy a break. I agree with SKYHOOK, he will definately have a big influence on the Flames when they get on their customary end of season run.

Reply #32414 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

I say again...WHO?

Reply #32415 | Report this post

Your kidding?  
Years ago

MW how long you been around ABL (if you have that is)?

Reply #32418 | Report this post

jezzalenko  
Years ago

Thompson could be one of the most dominant players in the competition and the Flames miss him big - time.

See MW, you probably look at scoring points only in your assesment. He is just not going to go out and get 25 + points a night. You need to go deeper to see Thompsons influence on games.

Reply #32421 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Actually "Your Kidding?" summed it up perfectly...I know nothing about the ABL except for what I read on here!

Reply #32429 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Good call Jezzalenko ..

MW .. you might want to have a look at the numbers Thompson put up in College at MSU Billings ..

As far as Dan's influence on games: he's about 6'5 and can shoot the triple ,block shots and out-board people all night long. If he was healthy last year (and played)he would be 2nd off the bench for the Sixers this year!

Look for him to post some good numbers in the next couple of weeks as he gets some condition back.

Reply #32430 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

I'll watch out for him then.

Reply #32431 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

calm down people, he was good in college dont get me wrong, but to say he would be 2nd of the bench is stretching it, Danny Phillips was just as strong in college as was Krause. Since returning to the ABl he hasnt been consistant at all!

Reply #32432 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HE IS HOT!!

Reply #45609 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:00 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754