RocketBoy
Years ago

Check this out for a shot!

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/houseshot.html

Pretty Crazy.

Topic #2843 | Report this topic

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

Oh my god, that shot is crazy. I wonder how long it took them to hit it?

Reply #32277 | Report this post

mullet  
Years ago

same website...
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/twogreatshots.html

Reply #32285 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Mullet, mullet, mullet, if they had only let you pull that stuff on friday night!!!

Reply #32291 | Report this post

Bob  
Years ago

that would be the best shot ive ever seen. G-funk-era i agree it would have had to take them many tries to hit it but who cares. but how high does the wall wanna be, just kinda "amazing" that the ring is so close to the wall.

Reply #32301 | Report this post

mullet  
Years ago

haha mate i'd be happy to make a shot from the charity stripe. at least my drink bottle isn't troubling bobby at the moment

Reply #32302 | Report this post

bob  
Years ago

hey mullet, i could beat u in a shooting contest anyday just by the way your talking sounds like i could. thats saying something cos im a crap shooter.

Reply #32306 | Report this post

mullet  
Years ago

haha im not so sure bob, the joke behind it all was that i hardly ever get to hit the court for the pioneers...meaning i dont get the chance to shoot.

Reply #32321 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Wow crazy shot. Well they say practice makes perfect.

Reply #32339 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:40 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754