Isaac
Years ago

Heat vs Celtics, Game 5

Things are pretty interesting in both series now! Boston won 90-94 today, snatching a road win behind KG's 26 points.

Bosh played off the bench, though only a dozen or so minutes.

Can the Celtics finish them off to the cackling glee of all us Heat-haters?

Topic #28459 | Report this topic

benno  
Years ago

Yes, they certainly can.

Reply #365220 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They can, but they wont. Celtics are on a tear, and that underdog veteran team will be at their best in Boston. The atmosphere and the racous crowd will make a huge difference. Especially considering making the Finals is as good as it gets for the Celtics, wont be any match for the Thunder or Spurs realistically. Bosh needs to be traded, the big 2 1/2 has meant the role players are woeful for the Heat.

Reply #365223 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I love it how everyone says Bosh needs to be traded. He's been injured and hasn't played. If he had played the Heat would have probably been more dominant in these playoffs

Reply #365224 | Report this post

Nba Agent  
Years ago

This heat team will not win a championship, boston have played like they want a ring, miami just think it will happen.

Reply #365227 | Report this post

Observer  
Years ago

Next game is at Boston Garden ,they will win but they will struggle against either spurs or okc.Be awesome if the veterans cn win against a struggling heat.

Reply #365228 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bosh at full strenth just isnt THAT good. Was in a woeful program at the Raptors, that needed one guy to score heavily, that fell on the old CB4. Hasnt happended in a team that has more talent.

Reply #365233 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Wow...who could have predicted this? The streaking Spurs have lost 3 in a row to trail 2-3 and the favoured Heat are down the same to the ageing Celtics!

We could yet see Patty play in Melbourne at the farewell series...

Reply #365250 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

I'm secretly hoping that Patty will be playing here in Melb! As much as I don't want Miami to win, they tend to play well in these pressure situations. Lebron loves playing in front of crowds that hate him!

Reply #365260 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Which is pretty well all but one arena.

Reply #365279 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

"Bosh at full strenth just isnt THAT good"

Agreed.

On a poor team, he's a starting 4.

On a good team, he's a bench warmer IMHO. 25mpg perhaps, but a benchwarmer none the less. Dude has no post game, and doesn't have the range of someone like Dirk to be able to stretch a defense.

If you're talking starting power forwards, I'd choose Lamarcus Aldridge, Kevin Love, Blake Griffin, hell maybe even David Lee over Bosh.

Reply #365301 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Doesn't have much choice does he latrentis? ;-)

Seriously though, lebron has been pretty good in this series but once again his team mates have come up short when it really counts.

The heat looked a bit disorganised w their defensive assignments at times and that is what cost them ultimately.

I'm not counting them out tho. Bosh is the x factor. When the heat knocked the celtics out last year it was cos bosh outplayed kg in money time of the critical game 4. That and Wade taking out Rondo but I digress...

Reply #365313 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:51 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754