Avv
Years ago

Brad Newley highlights from 2012 ACB playoffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=35zWvcw4MTE

Topic #28468 | Report this topic

MACDUB  
Years ago

Is it just me or does he look a lot more explosive going to the hoop?

Saw a few highlights there where he powerfully exploded to the hoop and finished with a two hand dunk. Looked quick and explosive.

Reply #365393 | Report this post

Avv  
Years ago

I have watched most of his playoff games and he definitely has been a lot more aggressive lately. Looks like he has been given the green light to take it to the hoop hard when he wants.

Hopefully he can retain this philosophy through the boomers campaign...

Reply #365395 | Report this post

benno  
Years ago

awesome vid, some of those dunks where unreal

Reply #365402 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Newley played like a renewed man after he moved to Valencia...new team, new coach, new start and Newley motivated!

Reply #365406 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Good to see Newley pick up his game a bit right in time for the Olympics. It would be good to see him play more than 14mpg though.

Anyone else a bit disappointed with his progress, though? Perhaps I had especially high expectations after his excellent NBL rookie season. At one stage I had him as becoming a more valuable international player than his NZ counterpart (Penney).

Heading into his prime, can he get much better?

Reply #365434 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If he gets his shot back he is a star, if not he is an athletic impact guy.

Reply #365436 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:04 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754