Aussie
Years ago

Game 6 Celtics vs Heat

Game 6 underway with the heat on top so far at half time Lebron with 30 the most first half points in NBA history.

Topic #28475 | Report this topic

Big Marty  
Years ago

Fairly sure Michael Jordan got 35pts in the 1st half vs Portland in 92, Game 1 NBA Finals.

Remember the famous 'shrug'?

Reply #365467 | Report this post

hustle  
Years ago

I think it is franchise history....

Reply #365469 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Great to see Lebron take authority, take charge and carry the load on his shoulders today.

Lebron is going to score 50+ points.

Reply #365475 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Paul Pierce is throwing up garbage or he's being heavily defensively stopped.

Nobody from the Celtics bench is making a contribution.

Heat are showing will and fight.

Thunder have a few days of rest to help them out.

Reply #365478 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Heat played good D today and Lebron shot the lights out like he never has before v Celtics. Celtics looked like they needed the day off! Especially Pierce, he is struggling big time and has no lift. Pretty typical for Boston over past couple years. They just can't sustain high level play as consistently as they used too. Oh well back to Miami. I defy anyone to predict who wins game 7 at this point!

Reply #365489 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

No way Beantown. How could anyone confidently pick the winner in this series. It's been up and down all series long.

Have to admit, after winning the 1st 2 games, I thought the Heat would take it in 5 games. So for the C's to have a chance at winning it in 6, was pretty monumental. No wonder they were tired looking today, especially KG who has been the KG of old in this series so far, besides today.

Look forward to Sunday morning. OKC are rubbing their hands together with glee, watching these two teams wear each other out. Wade looks exhausted.

Reply #365492 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

OKC want Celts to win to get the home court. James on fire & Bosh getting some match fitness.

Miami right back in the hunt now!!

Reply #365496 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

No many lebron haters out today.. haha

I know alot of people hate Lebron and Miami, they are the new Kobe & Lakers, but if any one actually thinks that OKC v Boston would be a better series than OKC v Heat, they are dreaming.

Reply #365500 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I'd rather see a Heat Vs Thunders Finals match-up with the Thunder winning.

Thunder look better on paper to win with the rest. Heat will look fatigued and exhausted.

Wait and see what transpires in reality though.

Reply #365501 | Report this post

billups#1  
Years ago

okc have home court regardless

Reply #365502 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

Let Lebron keep carrying the load.....he'll be worn out by the time he comes to face the Thunder and Wade already looks worn out. I cant see the Thunder losing the Final...

Reply #365505 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I was hoping he'd get 50, but didn't need to in the end.

You'd think Heat would be the favourites to win the series now. Should be an epic Finals series if Miami get through.

Reply #365506 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Well as the saying goes 'It's Miami's series to lose'.

Reply #365507 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Yeah I thought Lebron was going to score 50 or go for 55 points. But it didn't happen and they won the game. Bring on game 7.

Reply #365521 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

As someone was saying OKC will be happy this is going to 7 they already had a day up on the east playing yesterday but now they will have an extra 3 days. The only team the probably doesn't need the rest out of the 4 teams

Reply #365522 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I get so much satisfaction and enjoyment watching the Heat get beaten, but I get an equal amount of satisfaction and enjoyment watching them win because it normally means LeBron or Wade is personally doing something incredible. They're the only team in the league I have this weird love hate relationship with.

Lebron was incredible today, I've watched basically all the conference finals game for East and West and have been extremely impressed with Durrant's effortless relentless scoring - but Lebron's game today was another level up - a few missed shots at the end brought his fg percentage down a bit, but I reckon he'd only missed about 3 fg by the time he had 40. Unstoppable.

Reply #365562 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Lebron was an absolute beast

Reply #365572 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:11 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754