Jack Toft
Years ago

Cadee in Town

Channel 9 had a story on Cadee arriving in town for a few days. Great to see him talk up the team and great to see the CEO looking respectable. (where the hell is that green jumper Mr Hill?)

He said he was in town for a bit, then full pre-season starts in about a month.

Topic #28490 | Report this topic

Jake  
Years ago

Hope he has been hitting the gym otherwise we are in for another long season.

Reply #365795 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clarke is running with cadee as the starting point guard! I thought he was to come off the bench. This is going to be disaster, 6erd need a solid import point guard and cadee as a great backup with quick spurts. Coaching staff in some ways may have put a nail in there contract renewal chances before the first jump ball. Anyone think cadee is ready to run a team at nbl level?

Reply #365819 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought the plan was to start Cadee with a import combo guard along side him to help him out and have Crosswell backing him up and helping him out also, not too bad, and in the long run if Cadee develops as many think he will it could be worth the risk to end up with one of the best aussie pgs in the NBL, even if it takes a year or 2, with the import combo guard and Crosswell filling the gaps for a year or 2.

Reply #365829 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

he has served a couple of years behind one of the leagues best PG's and I think he can make the step up. Put the right players around him, especially an experienced 2 guard import who can also carry the ball and I think he will be alright. We always have the experience of Crosswell off the bench who I think will start initially anyway. Look for Cadee to make a drastic improvement this season though!

Reply #365830 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He will surprise a lot of people. He is rated very highly by a lot of people. If he doesn't flourish we can always start croswell so its not big deal

Reply #365893 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It is a very BIG deal, but ill happily sit back and watch him do as well as many think he will. Thing from Clarke's point of view is, his contract and previous poor form as coach doesnt allow for 2 years worth of development from his starting PG. Hope this all goes to plan, got massive hopes for a big jump from the 6ers this season.

Reply #365904 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:02 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754