Anonymous
Years ago

Who want to play some social Basketball?

Monday night social basketball team, at Ingle Farm rec... with plans to move to Mars stadium by october... Anyone interested? Email me [email protected]

only genuine interest wanted, I dont wanna have 20 replies here from people boasting about how much better then that league U are

Topic #28541 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd smash that league bro, sorry.

Reply #366672 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

prove it! til u do it its all in ur head

Reply #366685 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Already have about eight years ago now. Time to move on.

I've smashed Mars as well so don't bother asking me when you move there too. Sorry bro.

Reply #366686 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

then why'd you even bother replying to the thread then? to prove your a bit of a jerk or something?

Reply #366700 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

what age range is the team mate.

Reply #366745 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

How come you have such a high turnover of players? Sounds like you're not running a successful program!

Reply #366754 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

It starts with upper management.

Who is your GM?

Are you open to the implementation of Advanced Statistics?

Reply #366784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

KingJames... its social ball... EVERY team I am aware of that hasnet been together since forever has a high turnover! We have 5 dedicated players now and were looking for another three

And to anon, age range is from 24-31 at the moment but we are interested in any age so long as you can play. would like team orientated players, perhaps one whos quick and can keep up with the really young guys, and someones who big and physical to play center, we have some good guards/forwards but really need a true center and another player who can really hustle after the ball (or 2) .

Reply #366835 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:27 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754