Jack Toft
Years ago

R12 ABA Action

Rockets-Mavs
Women: There are a number of things you'll like to do if you’re a Mavette on a Sunday afternoon, go shopping, have a coffee, have a wine with a friend ..... then again, how does getting beaten by the Rockets sound for a great way to spend the day?
Men: It’s a weekend from hell for the Mavs as they suit up against those rascally Rockets. Ah, I love the smell of Napalm on a Sunday.

Tigers-Flames
Women: The Norwood Lightning Flames have been the benchmark this season. It’ll take a brave person to tip against them.
Men: Another ride down the teflon coated luge circuit for the Tigers this afternoon.

Bearcats-Panthers
Women: The Bearcats would be rolling out the red carpet to the Panthers today welcoming a team they have a chance to win against. Valet carparking available upon request, car return optional.
Men: Last time they met, the Panthers took the honours by 14. Surely the 'Cats will get the split after today.

Lions-Sabres
Women: Does it get any better beating Sturt twice in a season? It does if you do it at home in front of a parocial crowd of supporters.
Men: Sturt have found their swagger and Lions are on a mini-run. Can the Lions shoot straight, or will this be yet another game where they have put up more shots than their opponent? Quality shooting is aspect that sets Sturt apart from the rest.

Eagles-Warriors
Women: Huge double booking on court 1 on Sunday. Apart from the basketball, The Wayville Aquatic centre is down to host the final trials for the Australian water polo team. Carla will be enjoying Kiwi fruit, so she won’t be there to watch the Warriors get peeled like one.
Men: An exciting win by the Warriors last time, but something tells me the showers won’t be warm for them today.

Topic #28573 | Report this topic

Panther32  
Years ago

I hear Rashard Tucker is working behind the bar and has offered discount on beers to Zane and Miller but only for before the game....

Reply #367219 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Busy man Rashad is, he is everywhere at the moment

Reply #367227 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was that him I saw at Tigerland or is it my mistake

Reply #367229 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep coaches at Tigers.

Reply #367230 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not yet he isn't, but I will bet he is next year, do a Pero

Reply #367248 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mavs vs North will be a good one, with ED looking to stick it to north looks like it will be a good game to see

Reply #367322 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tucker is falling apart, I dont think he will continue next season, love the fact he give his time to coach, he has a lot to offer

Reply #367348 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good players don't always make good coaches, southerns coach is perfect example

Reply #367358 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Big day at Wayville on Sunday

Forestville inducting new life members and having the current ones on court 2 for a "thank you" for the memories day.

Should add to what promises to be a great couple of changes.

Let's hope the rain stays away, otherwise they may have to play long ways between court 1 and 2!

Reply #367361 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Big day at Wayville on Sunday

Forestville inducting new life members and having the current ones on court 2 for a "thank you" for the memories day.

Should add to what promises to be a great couple of changes.

Let's hope the rain stays away, otherwise they may have to play long ways between court 1 and 2!

Reply #367362 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rockets over Mavs by 11. Mavs had it back to 5 midway thru the last but north then blew it out to 17. Pero huge triple double, bond scored mid 20s and Ed Millard dropped 31. Some definite heat between Pero and Ed, but was never given the chance to escalate.

Reply #367501 | Report this post

reggie  
Years ago

Sturt men over Centrals. Centrals were up 18 at one point, before a solid second half from sturt got them back in it.

Reply #367511 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Results of Tigers vrs Flames men? Nothing on Livestats

Reply #367529 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood men by 9. Great game to watch

Reply #367536 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why aren't their stats up?

Reply #367586 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

South women over West. Well done girls.

Reply #367588 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tucker gives his time?

Every single coaching session he does is for cash. He's doing it to pay the bills, has no interest in developing the sport.

Reply #367589 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just because he's trying to earn a living doesn't mean he isn't helping the sport. Do you work for nothing, just to help the company out? Wake up!! Why should he do
It for nothing.

Reply #367590 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Plenty of people coach for nothing.

My comment was a response to anon#348 saying "love the fact he give his time to coach, he has a lot to offer"

My point being that every junior district coach in Adelaide gives their time.

Tucket does it for the cash.

Reply #367593 | Report this post

The Brad  
Years ago

Looks as though Rashard did a great job at the bar pre game, Zane obviously drunk again on 5/17 from the field and Miller 0/2!!! ;)

Reply #367890 | Report this post

The Brad  
Years ago

Zane must have been drunk the night before too...4/16!!!
The boy is on fire!
Maybe if Al has put a stop to his pre game drinks he should reconsider after these two games and pay him in beers before the game!

Reply #367892 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just reading the live stats and it says Adam Miller was ejected.

no wonder he went o/2

Reply #367946 | Report this post

Panther32  
Years ago

Maybe someone spilt his beer on the bench???

Reply #368010 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:57 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754