Anonymous
Years ago

36ers corner @ pt road

So it was the first time in many years I travelled past this corner and its just a poor forgotten and ignored site. Signs are cheap to make, I can make better with my setup at home.
Why can't they put some promotion there, something to read and look at while you sit at the lights. Membership details, new signings, player photos...is it just too difficult or does nobody give a stuff?

Topic #28581 | Report this topic

auslot  
Years ago

It was originally put there to after we won the 1999 championship and it hasnt been changed since. It was put up by the woodville council and they will probably change it if we win another.

Has nothing to do with the club its all the council

Reply #367439 | Report this post

Years ago

yeah a little promo would be good for the spot.

36ers and council could work something out

Reply #367443 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

auslot do you still do vhs to dvd stuff ?

Reply #367474 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I live on the corner , and there are regular street meetings with Federal , State MPs and the Council.
I must mention this , at the next one .

Reply #367477 | Report this post

Pie Cart  
Years ago

Annoymous can do something about this,hes very keen on doing the promotion to get the attention of Drivers!!!!!

Reply #367482 | Report this post

auslot  
Years ago

yes thomo i can. I still have have the vcr dvd recorder combo.

I havent used it in years so will need to test it.

Reply #367596 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I would suspect that sign is controlled by Council as it is on their land, but a great opportunity for the Sixers to keep it up to date.

In the mid '80's, there was a guy spraypainting "Bob Neil" around Adelaide, and the world. These days, a viral thing via you-tube could be a good way to get some promotion for this season.

Reply #367621 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:46 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754