Anonymous
Years ago

Any news on Tigers' second import?

Haven't heard all that much from the tigers. I hear kickett may sign with the tigers any news on their 2nd import?

Topic #28646 | Report this topic

Dione 83  
Years ago

is dorsey the first import?

Reply #368506 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dorsey is still contracted yes.

Reply #368512 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heard a while back they asked Kickert but he decided to go overseas for another year. More likely Worthington and an import point.

Reply #368518 | Report this post

bowtie  
Years ago

They appear to have the points for Worthington and Gibson. The money required maybe another thing.

Reply #368522 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Kickert will not be in Melbourne next year. Has said it privately & semi pubicly (over social media). Was interested, i'm not 100% sure why neither side could work out a deal.. But he won't be a Melbourne Tiger next year.

From what i know they want to wait out the Blaze situation first and foremost. But in no real rush to sign another import before seeing what's out there in the summer leagues.

Reply #368526 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Worthington would put them dead in the water, but if the options arent vast they are stuck between a rock and hard place. For the sake of the league i hope the Tigers are decent, for the personalities they have involved id love to see them fall on their own sword. Ahhh predicaments as a fan!

Reply #368561 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dorsey is contracted despite the tigers considering sacking him anyway but decided not to hoping he will a good season. He is under pump to play well from the outset of the next season or he will be sacked.

Reply #368574 | Report this post

P-Diddy  
Years ago

Was in Mildura on the weekend to catch up with family and watched Mildura Heat vs Cambelwell Dragons Big V-D1 (Chris Ansty), Mildura coached by former Adelaide boy James Madigan (They call him Mad-Dog up there)-Ansty approched Madigan after the game and asked if he could speak to import PG Kris Clark and have found out he his going to Melbourne to try- out very soon. Interesting!!!

Reply #371634 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:16 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754