Bizzy
Years ago

Talking Hoops recap, May 3

I missed it last night, can anyone give me a quick run-down on what was said/happened?

Much appreciated.

Topic #2865 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Didn't hear it all, but they spoke to Nick Hambour (said that North are hoping to get into the bottom end of the finals, is working on bulking up to bolster his NBL chances, said that Smyth would be talking to all other Sixers potentials before talking to him, Gower and Gerlach), Brad Davis (talked about the troubles having faced the Eastern Mavericks and in particular the Goodenough family, those having been hopefully resolved, the quiet achievements of coach Richard Hill, and how well the Mavericks have performed this year), Paul Rees (said that he was giving the Sixers a 5PM Today ultimatum to sign him or not so he can explore other options, plugged his merchandising, complained about hard trainings, generally joked around like usual), Liam Flynn (talked about his travels in the US and mostly college basketball), and Eddie Crouch (generally about the experience of refereeing 802 games -- he refused to spill the beans on who was painful to ref).

Was there anything I missed in the first part of the show? I was listening on a radio with terrible reception so found it tough to hear at some points. The line quality when Josh called up was hilarious -- as everyone has said before, it sounds like they communicating through tin pipes.

Reply #32515 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:09 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754