chamo
Years ago

Aussies playing NBA Summer League

Ive just checked the players list on the NBA website for Summer League, I cannot find a single Australian amongst the names.
I expected to see Khazzouh, Ogilvy and Ingles at the very least. Does anyone have any other information?

Topic #28728 | Report this topic

Benno  
Years ago

khazzouh is playing for lakers and luke nevil is playing for orlando magic, i think ator majok is playing as well as Sydney kings player jerai grant

Reply #369802 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Luke Nevill is on the Orlando Magic roster. DNP yesterday.

Ingles is on Boomers duty.

Reply #369805 | Report this post

chamo  
Years ago

Ive checked again and found Luke Nevill, but no sign of Ater Majok or Julian Khazzouh anywhere I'm afraid. No Jerai Grant either. Disappointing.

Reply #369828 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

I believe that there are two Summer League's.. have you checked them both?

I think I read Grant and Simpson are both playing for Houston?

Reply #369833 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yep there's the Orlando Summer League and the Las Vegas Summer League. The Vegas SL generally gets more coverage from past events so that's where you want to be playing well.

Reply #369836 | Report this post

Key names here:

http://asternwarning.com/201207091141/articles/nba/2012-nba-summer-league-5-players-for-aussies-to-watch.html

Reply #369857 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Nevill got a couple of minutes but no stats yesterday.

Reply #369927 | Report this post

coachedd  
Years ago

They mention Khazzouh here.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1252952-complete-breakdown-and-predictions-for-la-lakers-2012-summer-league-roster

Reply #369975 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ater Majok is playing for the Lakers.

Reply #370273 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:23 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754