Step back
Years ago

Patty re-signed with spurs

Apparently...agreed to terms, reported on the basketball jones

Topic #28732 | Report this topic

Resigned or re-signed? Two very different things ;)

Reply #369866 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Re-signed, it seems.

Reply #369867 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who wouldve thought there wasnt much interest in an undersized shoot first second and third point guard... Pop hopefully can install the PG fundamentals in Patty so that he has a long NBA career, even if as a journeyman. Staying in SAS is the best possible scenario for where Patty is at right now for his longevity in the NBA.

Reply #369868 | Report this post

Step back  
Years ago

er re signed

Reply #369872 | Report this post

Average_OKKA  
Years ago

The significance of a simple - goes a long, long way.

Reply #369890 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Are you sure he wasn't congratulating someone else via Twitter for re-signing with the Spurs? ;-)

Reply #369907 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

LOL rjd!

Reply #369908 | Report this post

Step back  
Years ago

Are u guys really still talking about this, I mean clearly I was talking about him signing a new contract...how can he resign from a team he hasn't got a contract with. Besides who ever heard of a basketball player resigning...ever? Its not a term used for players at all

Point was Patty signed! Great scenario for him, two to three years learning there will make him so so much better and smarter (oh and I said so twice there, but I did it on purpose, is that cool by the correct english police?)

Reply #370043 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:56 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754