what's up with Sporting pulse

Well? They haven't updated the juniors since April 15th/16th or the Reserves since the 19th. Does anyone know what's going on?

Topic #2879 | Report this topic

Degenerate  
Years ago

Actually, You're Wrong

SportingPulse has updated U18 and U16 Boys scores for sure, and has added a few rounds to the fixture, maybe they just haven't updated your comp of interest yet, but I am sure they're still active

Try refreshing ya page?

Reply #32668 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

They have updated it.

Pasadena Court's 1 and 2 have certainly been done!

Still no word yet on Court 3 though!

Hope this helps!

Reply #32672 | Report this post

Mum  
Years ago

Degenerate, I have just looked again and the ladder for under 18 and 16 div 1 and 2 boys and girls ladder is the 15th of April!

Could you tell me please in the under 18 div 2 girls comp where West 2, Eastern mavs, woodville and centrals are playing tomorrow night?

Reply #32680 | Report this post

Degenerate  
Years ago

Try just looking at the results or fixture, they hardly ever update ladders on time, just work it out ya self it is easy to do

Reply #32772 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Sporting Pulse has never kept up to Date .. but this season they dont even have the full fixture up yet im not sure if this is basa fault or sporting pulse

Reply #32799 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

Mum,

Eastern Mavs for u18g2 pulled out!

Hope that helps!

Reply #32821 | Report this post

boost juice  
Years ago

someone is on leave or has been on leave at BASA - the lad that looks after it.

and the fax ran out of paper at the dome one weekend - so some results are missing from pasadena

send basa an email - they usually rectify it quickly

Reply #32824 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:52 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754