Crogga
Years ago

HELP! Buying NBA Tickets!

Hey guys!
I need your help! Im trying to buy tickets to 3 games LA/LA (PRESEASON) DEN@ORL AND BOS@BROOKLYN

The problem i have is do i buy tickets now on StubHub or do i wait until tickets go on sale?

For the game in Brooklyn i have found seats on the floor behind the ring near the bench for $250 each, is that good??

If anyone can help that would be great!!!!

Topic #28878 | Report this topic

Brett  
Years ago

try www.stubhub.com

Reply #372152 | Report this post

Toby  
Years ago

We bought quite a few tickets from stubhub last season and had no problem at all. They were much cheaper any other site we found, reliable and we ended up with great seats!

Reply #372169 | Report this post

Chewy316  
Years ago

Stubhub are easily the most reliable ticket broker online. I've used them before for some NFL tickets and had absolutely no problems with them. Might also pay to go to the club's official website and look at their ticketing procedures, I know some clubs have single game tickets available so you might be able to do it through them directly. If not, go with stubhub.

Reply #372188 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go stubhub and dont look back. Once your there you wont even think about what you paid. And you never really know what you overpaid/underpaid, but you will know if you get to Brooklyn and missed out on tickets over chump change! Will be a great game.

Reply #372189 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:13 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754