Nick
Years ago

Wildcats v Taipans Exhibition Game

Just in case anyone was interested, the cats and taipans are playing right now in Port Hedland in WA for the opening of the new stadium there. Couple of NBL players each team plus state league guys. Live stats below.
http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/14560/03/67/56/51zYCFAUQP15g/

Topic #28882 | Report this topic

alexkrad  
Years ago

84 - 66 Wildcats Win

Reply #372224 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Looking at the teams, can't take much from it. Cairns had 5 of their main team, Perth only 3.
I would have thought Rychart, Hill, Wilson, Grabau, Steindl and rookies would beat Redhage, Bartlett, Hire and rookies, but there you go.

Reply #372226 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/basketball/14397994/redhage-fires-in-port-hedland/

Good Point to be made, This time last year Redhage could not walk properly.. now he is dropping 21 against cairns.

Reply #372407 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Yeah, pretty amazing. Let's hope he gets back to his best form this year, because he was one of Australia's better players before his injury. Great to watch his energy at both ends.

Reply #372416 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

The other good thing is that the first praccy game of the year has been played and it's only just over two months until the season starts!

Reply #372417 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know it's early days but i think steindl is way overrated and will struggle with nbl level

Reminds me of the hype Ben Allen had before he played

Look for bartlett to have a breakout year again

I just hope he hasn't buried himself too deep in a perth roster, 36's are going to regret taking cadee over him

Reply #372535 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Didn't Bartlett choose to come back to Perth, or did Adelaide release him?

Reply #372539 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:55 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754