TrJ
Years ago

Would Dorsey be a good fit for Adelaide?

I'd love to see him here.

Topic #28949 | Report this topic

A  
Years ago

Would be a great pick up if Ng doesn't come back, and if comes at a reasonable price.

Reply #373561 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would be an excellent signing. Could play him as the back up SG or even send Weigh to the bench and start at him SF, use Creek as the back up SF, Weigh the back up PF and Petrie the back up C.

Reply #373574 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is he in Australia?, they should get him to play tomorrow night as sort of a trial, i wouldnt mind him taking the back up SG spot on the cheap.

Reply #373577 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dorsey was on a two year deal with tigers and already served one,gets paid out of his existing contract ,It be good if we get Dorsey but unlikely.in my mind we get ubaka and Dorsey cheap they work well as a team,success showed at cairns.that will save Redford and Clarke searing for the right fit for the team,weigh wont be off the bench!!I doubt if NG will return this season ,he has indicated he will have a year off basketball,sad really considering one of the best 3pt shooters in Australia when he is hot not under defense pressure.

Reply #373587 | Report this post

Fletch  
Years ago

It would be great fit to the team Adelaide already have. They need that outside shot and with Dorsey's athleticism and speed makes him what Adelaide may be missing.

Reply #373592 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

What outside shot? Have any of you watched much of Dorsey? Had a big playoff game the season before last and a couple of good games last season. Outside of that he has done very little.

Reply #373595 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Started to get his shot back in NZ.

Reply #373600 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dorsey's career season 3- point% are 37, 35, 37, 32, 35, 37, 33. With Melbourne he didn't get many quality looks, he's a better shooter than that.

Reply #373602 | Report this post

Hook Shot  
Years ago

He wouldn't go to 36's for peanuts, you're dreaming. Bid game player in case you were blind in the GF series.

Reply #373625 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:33 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754