social player
Years ago

looking for Boomers v Great Britain torrent

as title suggests, i cant find one. I have checked Davka and every Aussie game is there except this one. I wasnt able to see the game and even though I know the score I really want to watch it.

Thanks

Topic #28975 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

same

Reply #374010 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Surely you could of got up and watched in live on 9?

That is what I thought considering AUSTRALIA was playing the host nation at 4am with not much competition from other Australian sports. What was I thinking.

I am not sure what is worse, the fact Australians didn't get to see the game on TV or that Andrew Gaze commentated on a game that Australians didn't get to see.

Reply #374013 | Report this post

Mr Durant  
Years ago

Guys I've recorded the game in it's entirety. If you want it, ill burn it this week and you can have it by Friday. For a small fee just to cover my costs.

Email [email protected]

Reply #374098 | Report this post

fletch  
Years ago

social player i think this is it. I haven't downloaded it but hopefully it will be a good one.
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/405115793/?tab=summary

Reply #374754 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:15 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754