Bizzy
Years ago

Mavs and Pacers Go Down

Shoud be an interesting end to the 1st round, with two teams heading to game 7 and the possibility of a 3rd.

The Mavs are heading home to face the Rockets in game 7 after losing game 6 by 18. My tip is the Mavs to get up with the home crowd behind them in a thriller by about 3 points.

The Celtics are heading home to face the Pacers in game 7 after losing game 6 by 3 in a thrilling over-time game. My tip is Boston to get up at home by say 12. It's a hard for anyone to win in Boston Garden when that crowd gets going.

And finally the Bulls are heading to Washington to try and keep there play-off hopes alive in game 6 after losing on the buzzer. Should be a close game my tip is Bulls by 6 to force a game 7.

Anyones thoughts?

Topic #2903 | Report this topic

Hill  
Years ago

yeah it is hard to win in boston garden, cose its not there anymore

Reply #32946 | Report this post

bootleg  
Years ago

Good call "hill", how long have they not played out of there? Anyway on to my tips I would have to go with the Rockets. With the unstoppable (at this point in time for the Mavs anyway) Tracy Mcgrady to explode in 7 game and go for something like 47 points. In the Boston series, I would have to go with Boston even though I would like to see Reggie get to the second round but I can't see that happening. I think that the wizards will take out the series against the bulls in game 6 to end there season.

Reply #32956 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

To answer your question Bootleg...

1995-96 Boston moved to the FleetCentre. Guess that is how many years Bizzy is behind ;)

Don't get upset Bizzy just playing.

Would have put some pics in for you, but am too homeless to work out how to.

Reply #32963 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:08 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754