Isaac
Years ago

Tigers confirm Braswell signing

Long rumoured, finally official.

Topic #29067 | Report this topic

sitiveni  
Years ago

Tigers have high expectations this season. they have a much better roster. the best for some time i think and Anstey needs to get results. looking forward to this NBL season. Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne all look good and im keen to see how they go. cant think of any other teams that are really interesting me at this stage. Maybe keep an eye on Bruce at sydney

Reply #375903 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Anstey:

"It was a difficult decision, we had a lot of high quality point guards available. We admire the way that Kevin plays, including his ability to score and create for his teammates as the situation dictates. He has a strong body and his ability to swing into the shooting guard position really enhances our versatility and will assist dramatically in the development of young point guard Nate Tomlinson, who we see playing an important role."
The era of the combo guard.

Reply #375907 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hope this works well for The Tigers. Team seems a lot more balanced. Wonder if he'll be playing as a local or not?

Reply #375912 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

I cant see the Tigers finishing about NZ, Perth or Adelaide. That 4th spot is going to be very tight, again. I think Cairns and depending on imports Crocs & maybe but probably not Woolongong will have an edge on Melbourne.

Reply #375916 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Bekieve he will be an import. Interesting to see what condition he comes arrives in?

Reply #375919 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

The way they've talked up their roster, they better perform.

Reply #375936 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Championship team lol

Reply #375938 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

They dont have any stars and they lack speed. Have good depth and some nice shooters, but the system is going to have to be good to get them shots.

Reply #375939 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A good pickup providing he's fit and stays healthy

A big call for nate to run the show at nbl level in his first season

Reply #375952 | Report this post

JP  
Years ago

They can talk it up but there are some reall ordinary signings
Possibly the dumbest team in the league
Bottom place

Reply #376026 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

Braswell should be good this season. dishin dimes and whatnot

Reply #376109 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Its the 'whatnot' I'd be worried about - that whatnot being TURNOVERS.

Reply #376134 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

Haha most likely. But really, I rekon he will kick some ass. From what I remember, his role with the Breakers was to just come in and play loose and get things happening. He will be a lot more under control this time around because it's his job to lead, probably going in my fantasy team.

Reply #376135 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Braswell will win a few games by himself this year for the Tigers but he will shoot them or turn them out of a few.
If he gets naturalised during the season a good signing.

Reply #376141 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:04 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754