Happy Days
Years ago

SEABL Finals

Watched two games Saturday night.Both Dandenong and Albury looked very good. Controlled the tempo of the game and are injury free except for Montreal but he will play in the Grand Final.Geelong are gone with Barrett and Knox will struggle if Lester cant get back on the floor.

Topic #29097 | Report this topic

VSH  
Years ago

Knox Women look very vulnerable too, lost 2 in a row, any word on why? Geelong women look done too.

Reply #376329 | Report this post

Joker  
Years ago

Bendigo women. Such a talented team, such an average coach. No wonder they didn't renew his contract!

Reply #376330 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

knox women played selfish..its all me basketball

Reply #376332 | Report this post

VSH  
Years ago

Ah yes, Bendigo Women out in first round too, not surprised really, they've under performed most of the year, Sandi too strong and well organized, they're playing good Basketball.
There are some very interesting stories coming out of people involved at Bendigo, their women's coach was not very well liked up there at all, no wonder they've moved him on... er i mean "he quit"... LOL yeah right.

Reply #376334 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

I think you'll find the coach wasnt happy with the players and the players werent happy with the coach so there was no option but to get a divorce!!!!

Reply #376339 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bendigo men will win the championship

Reply #376366 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

with 1 import?

Reply #376382 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Knox women lose was no surprise Denson and chambers have a history of being under achievers when it comes to finals!

Reply #376687 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:26 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754