Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Best Molten basketball deal

Kids are asking for Molten basketballs and for those who know how many Guthries there are, we're looking at taking out a second mortgage on the house to buy them. I know this question has been asked before but ..... anyone know where the best place is to buy one, two, three, four, five, six (OK, I'm exaggerating now). Thanks.

Topic #29160 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Contact your club they should give you a special deal on a bulk purchase surely and for the same price as buying of ebay + shipping

Reply #377153 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There's a place in Collingwood, Melbourne called Basketball Outlet that have the Cheapest Moltens' in Victoria.

Reply #377407 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

haha, hope that last post answers your question Moses!

Reply #380532 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Man, the things you learn when you are trying to buy a new basketball...

Reply #382700 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

lol very true

Reply #382701 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Does the colour of the ball have to match my eyes or is that a fashion faux pas?

Reply #382702 | Report this post

ModSquad  
Years ago

makeup on basketball spam x 3 , vanquished .Better late than never

Reply #382713 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:02 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754