matt
Years ago

Australian junior college players in the U.S.

I follow college basketball recruiting in the United States. I have been able to find a list of the Australian players at Div. 1 universities, but I have not been able to find a good list of Australian players at American junior colleges?

Also, is there a site that lists college prospects from Australia? It's easy find out info on the very top prospects, like Dante Exum, but after that there is very little info. Any advice?

Topic #29182 | Report this topic

Coach roach  
Years ago

http://www.australiabasket.com/Australia/basketball-Players-Abroad.asp

Reply #377492 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That doesnt seem to list Junior Colleges, only NCAA

Reply #377496 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

My friend just signed at lackawanna junior college a few weeks back

Reply #377499 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

www.aussiehoopsamerica.com

They will at some stage also update lists for the 'minor leagues'

Reply #377500 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

There are two Australians at Lee College (Baytown, Texas)

Reply #377507 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dave humphries and john hafoka from centrals are on the list and they are at a juco

So it must list some

Reply #377512 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

aussiehoopsamerica is a great site !

Reply #377525 | Report this post

matt  
Years ago

How good are Jackson Hussey and Deng Deng?

Reply #377640 | Report this post

matt  
Years ago

That does list a lot of junior college players. Thanks!

Also, if you know of any that are not listed, please list them. Prep school players as well, along with Australian players at American high schools.

Reply #377641 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Declan Soukup, DP with the Blaze last season is joining other Aussies Maynard and McMath at Bryant University.

Reply #377695 | Report this post

Joker  
Years ago

There are a lot of good players at D2 colleges as well.

Reply #377698 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exactly! Alot of top players in the NBL went to D2's!

Reply #377700 | Report this post

matt  
Years ago

Deng Deng committed to Louisiana State over the weekend. David Patrick is a new assistant coach at LSU.

What kind of player is Jackson Hussey?

Reply #378299 | Report this post

tempo  
Years ago

MASON CITY — NIACC freshman David Humprhies has been named the ICCAC athlete of the week.

The 6-foot-4 freshman from Adelaid, Australia, averaged 24.3 points and 11.3 rebounds in the Trojans' three victories last week as the Trojans moved to No. 5 in the NJCAA Division II poll.

Humphries scored 35 points with 12 rebounds and 7 assists against Quakerdale Promise Academy and scored 24 points with 11 rebounds and 4 assists against Milwaukee Tech at the Dale Howard Classic in Iowa Falls Nov. 16-17.

Humphries averages 18.9 points per game (third in the conference). He averages 10.3 rebounds per game (first in the league) and has 44 assists (first in the league).

NIACC (8-1 overall) returns to action Monday at the Luther College junior varsity in Decorah.

Reply #389696 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep NBL top scorer was Div 2 I think

Reply #392198 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:44 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754