Daddy J
Years ago

NBA Leaguepass 2012/13

Looks like NBA International Leaguepass is now available to purchase for the upcoming season.

Received an email this morning with a 15% off promotion code which is valid till 1 October (NBAP15GTX354). Will cost approx US$186 for the season including play-offs and finals.

For those who haven't used it before, I highly recommend it.

Topic #29239 | Report this topic

SW  
Years ago

the day that Telstra include it as 'unmetered content' I'll jump on board.
Until then its too bandwidth thirsty to contemplate.

Reply #378319 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Too bandwidth thirsty? it's 2012, you can get 500GB (or higher!) plans on many of the best ISPs (Internode, iiNet, Adam etc). It's worth making the switch in order to enjoy league pass.

Reply #378322 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How much download does it use roughly for one game?

Reply #378324 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

I have a 200gb plan with Bigpond.. I use around 180gb a month during the NBA season (i have NBA league pass).

I also download the odd album and use the net every day for browsing. So at least 200gb should do you fine.

Reply #378325 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Going by comments from last season. Each game uses roughly 3-4gig a game.

Reply #378328 | Report this post

No Deal!!  
Years ago

You can choose the picture quality if you want to save on the bandwidth as well. Personally I prefer Full HD but I have watched games on the lower quality settings when i'm running low on my monthly limit and had no issues at all.

Reply #378330 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

So worth it, Firstrow can get annoying at times also the quality is sensational

Reply #378337 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

If i plug it to my TV via HDMI i watch in full HD. But if i'm watching on my laptop i usually just lower the quality down.

But yeah full HD is around 3.5Gb a game

Reply #378350 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

SW - Adam has 200gb plans for $50 a month. 4gb roughly for a full HD plan. If you watch a game a day you're still going to have 80gb for everything else! =)

I usually only watch the Bulls games, wait until about an hour into the game live, then fast forward through all the timeouts and game breaks and end up seeing the game finish right on time as if I'd watched it live.

Definitely worth the $35 a month - loving league pass and looking forward to seeing the NBL's version too.

Reply #378356 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Thanks for the code Daddy J. Going to try the NBL & NBA for the first time this year. Happy days.

Reply #378393 | Report this post

craig  
Years ago

hahahahahaha at nbl league pass.. Will people really pay for this? I would rather fork over my cash for a snail racing league pass before nbl.

Reply #383397 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:13 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754