Isaac
Years ago

Kings CEO Robilliard and Kings part company

Boti Nagy on Twitter:

Hear Kings & CEO Robilliard have "parted company" mth out from @NBL tipoff. Gd thing Sydney FC are fading into background... Oh, wait

Topic #29254 | Report this topic

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Interesting.. Someone anonymously contacted me via ATF a week ago and said he had left.. I just ignored it, but maybe it's true..

Reply #378475 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You should follow up those anonymous tips nat ;-)

Regards,
Anonymous

Reply #378479 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

May not be the only front office person to go.

Reply #378515 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've heard whispers of that too Anonymous II but so far I've been unable to confirm.

Reply #378644 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It would seem the rumours of Ian Robilliard stepping down as Kings CEO were wrong given the Kings press release for the axing of Kevin Smith today:

The Sydney Kings has, by mutual agreement, released Kevin Smith from its playing roster for the forthcoming 2012 - 2013 NBL season.

Chief Executive Officer, Mr Ian Robilliard, made the announcement today following finalisation of Kevin's contract with the Sydney Kings.

"While there will be obvious disappointment that Kevin’s time with the Sydney Kings was short, this is the nature of all sports, including basketball," Robilliard said.

“We are pleased that the club was able come to an arrangement with Kevin where he is released from his Sydney Kings’ contract and all parties remain on friendly terms,” he added.

http://www.nbl.com.au/kings-shortcut/news/article/2012/september/sydney-kings-release-kevin-smith-via-mutual-agreement/

Reply #378758 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just acting as ceo until he leaves. doesn't mean anything.

Reply #378763 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:31 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754