Predictions
Years ago

Div 1 Junior GF Predictions

All games at Pasadena. Head in early for a great night of hoops! Would be interested to hear others predictions for tonight.

U12 div 1 boys - 6:15pm court 2
Forestville over Sturt by 15.

Forestville have been the class of the competition all season and are level above.

U12 div 1 girls - 6:00pm court 1
Forestville over West by 8.

West got the win a fortnight ago but I'm tipping Forestville to bounce back.

U14 div 1 boys - 7:00pm court 1
Centrals over Sturt by 5.

Centrals took care of Sturt two weeks ago but I think Sturt can make this a real contest. Should be a cracker of a game.

U14 div 1 girls - 7:15pm court 2
Forestville over Centrals by 12.

Like the U12 girls, I'm tipping Forestville to make amends for their defeat in the semi and account for Centrals quite easily.

U16 div 1 boys - 8:30pm court 2
Sturt over Norwood by 18.

Can't help but feel like Norwood caught a break playing an under manned North team. Finals experience to get Sturt the easy win.

U16 div 1 girls - 8:15pm court 1
North over Forestville by 16.

North are the class of the competition and seemingly have the wood over Forestville. Can't see them being too challenged in this one.

U18 div 1 boys - 9:30pm court 1
Sturt over Southern by 4.

Now this is the game everyone will be there to watch. Sturt had a bit of a surprise double digit win in the semi, but I would expect a closer encounter this time. Lots of talent on both teams with multiple state reps, and both teams having players who feature in higher (YL, ABL) comps. I'd make sure to get your seat before warm ups, too!

U18 girls div 1 - 9:45pm court 2
Southern over Sturt by 7.

Southern seemingly have the wood over Sturt recently. Would expect this one to be close for the majority of the game, but Southern to get the W in the end.

Topic #29333 | Report this topic

Hopscotch 40  
Years ago

Not bad, some margins a bit off but 6 out of 8 is not a bad effort.

Reply #379757 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:42 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754