Topic #29347 | Report this topic

Strut44  
Years ago

http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/1329/06/05/64/30tMoOnNyNM/
Forte 1/8 Free Throws!

Reply #379723 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Solid numbers again from Allen, giving T'ville fans some optimism for the season.

Reply #379736 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unfortunately Forte & Withers are starting to seem like "Look like Tarzan, play like Jane" types.

Forte 1/8 FT's? That would make Brett Wheeler blush.

Reply #379748 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Basic rule of basketball. Make your free throws. Wasn't that in his scouting reports?

Reply #379751 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Is anyone already a huge Corin fan or is it just me?

Reply #379754 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

Hack a Forte

Reply #379763 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

Just you.

Reply #379767 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Looks like kings are in for a long year near the foot of the table unless Corin can drop 30+ every night.....I think Heal might be first coach sacked this year.

Reply #379778 | Report this post

BigAds  
Years ago

Makes Diamon's early season foul line conversion rate look Chris Mullenesque.

Shame for townsville that Marty is locked up with the Sixers, perhaps Pat might have to move onto Forte...nah surely just a bad night.

Reply #379781 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Looks like kings are in for a long year near the foot of the table unless Corin can drop 30+ every night.....I think Heal might be first coach sacked this year.

lol... is this from a MELBOURNE Tiger watcher? if so, that's a bit rich coming from down there, isn't it? lol...

I'm a Corin fan, for sure, he's super quick and I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do on a regular basis, but he needs to start facilitating for others and making better decisions when he gets into the key and getting his shot blocked... I think the pre-season tourny will do him good, he needs to get a better feel for the athleticism of most of our players compared to Denmark... Also might help if our bigs got in a position where they could get the ball dumped off to them in those cases... That should hopefully come in time... Sooner rather than later, please :)

First Andronicus and then Benny Allen getting some big numbers inside against the Kings has got to start raising eyebrows against the quality of the back up bigs and that these two, less than quality, let's be honest, but really big guys, can score so easily against us...

Reply #379796 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:24 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754