Isaac
Years ago

Funny Guidelines for this category

The Hoops SA For Sale forum category is for members of the community to advertise unneeded items for sale. Things like books, DVDs, cars, houses, units for rent, etc. It's free*, so if there's something you have lying around that someone might want, give it a shot.

It's not the place for randoms to spam us or for community members to advertise their business. If you want to plug your business on the forum to a large group of people (99% of whom are in South Australia), email me and we'll discuss it.

Inclusion or removal of ads is solely at the discretion of the forum operator. If I don't like what you're selling or don't like you, then deleting your ad is my choice. If you don't like that, go fork out at Trading Post or try eBay.

Don't advertise rubbish. Don't lie in your ad. Be sure to leave a way for people to contact you (phone or email). Try to be fair and honest. If your DVD is scratched or your house is on a small block or the second bedroom in a unit you want to rent out is small, disclose that. I can't stand real estate ads that gloss over crucial detractors like small blocks or crap bathrooms.

I can't vouch for the honesty or decency of anyone advertising in here. If you go somewhere to view an item, don't go alone, or make sure someone knows where you're going. I cannot be held responsible for the quality of anything you buy via these classifieds or your safety when undertaking a transaction.

Advertising something for sale is free, but if you're happy with the sale (especially if it's a car or house!) or want to acknowledge your use of the forum, email me (Contact Hoops SA link the sidebar) for my book wishlist at Amazon or a PayPal account you can throw a couple of bucks into. Alternatively, you can donate to a charity or do something to support basketball in SA -- up to you.

Topic #2939 | Report this topic