Mystro
Years ago

Breakers Vs Taipans.

Breakers starting with Pledger, Boucher, Corletto, Bruton and Jackson and have nudged ahead 13-6 in the 1st Taipans already with 5 team fouls to NZ's 1.

Topic #29391 | Report this topic

Spursfan  
Years ago

Brad Hill hit a three?!? I'll call that a glitch in the live stats.

Reply #380244 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

Breakers shot 15/15 free throws in the first quarter.

Reply #380245 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Hahaha on the Brad Hill 3, he was prob wide wide open. 5 turnovers by the Breakers, travels and shit passes, pretty standard pre season.

Reply #380246 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Lemanis trying combinations, running with Pledger, Hudson, Corletto, Webster, Bruton. Breakers up 45-40 in the 2cnd

Reply #380251 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Breakers hold on for the win 83-75. Stiendl with 22points including 4/4 from beyond the arc and Cedric Jackson with 19 points 9 rebounds 4 assists 3 steals.

Reply #380296 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

A little while ago, a Crocs fan I won't name said that Steindl wouldn't be good enough to play NBL and wouldn't agree to a bet with me that he would (OK, not fair when I'd heard he'd already been signed). Cut to today and you wouldn't rush to sign either Crocs import in place of him!

Reply #380297 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

22points against the back 2 back champs is nothing to be sneezed at, even in pre season and his shooting % was great

Reply #380311 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:08 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754