Mr Paparazzi
Years ago

Paparazzi Cards and Collectables

Hi guys,

Being a HUGE ball fan, thought I would post up here, hope ok with mods.

My name is Brett or Mr Paparazzi and run Paparazzi Cards and Collectables. I'm a passionate sports card collector from Adelaide and bringing the hobby back to S.A and Australia wide.

Please check out my website www.paparazzicards.com.au

For all your sealed NBA, UFC, Wrestling and Non Sport Hobby Boxes. Supplies and Single cards as well. I have had Jordan, Kobe, D Rob, LeBron, Tiger Woods, D Rose, Griffin and Durant autos all busted from my boxes.

Happy to give advice about collecting send me an email at [email protected] and also buying old cards or collections.

When checking out my website if you would like to do an order please use code hoops.com.au and that will give you $10 off any sealed box in stock.

Thanks

Brett
Mr Paparazzi

Topic #29446 | Report this topic

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

good to see u here Brett!

Reply #381303 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

Reply #381305 | Report this post

Mr Paparazzi  
Years ago

Thanks Bill,

Been on here for a while. Probably as long as oct. but usually troll this site and read, comment about my beloved 36ers.

Reply #381306 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Troll or trawl?

Reply #381318 | Report this post

Mr Paparazzi  
Years ago

Whatever you like KET. :)

Reply #381369 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:50 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754