Tru Blue Emcee
Years ago

Season Tickets Arrived!!!

Got mine today!!!

36er season tickets

I'm even more excited for the season to start now!!!

Lets Go Sixers!!!

Topic #29473 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

"Gold"

Reply #381690 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Anyone going to the opening show tonight? A good chance to meet the players and other fans.

Reply #381692 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

anyone else get their tickets separately, i have received 1 gold ticket but not the other?

Reply #381697 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Opening show??? I haven't heard anything about it...

Reply #381700 | Report this post

Pie Cart  
Years ago

Opening ???? Members not told of this event??

Reply #381705 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

Got mine too!

Reply #381709 | Report this post

E=mc2  
Years ago

Went, platinum tickets or higher I believe.

36ers New commercial was shown, looks good.

Reply #381727 | Report this post

Anon12  
Years ago

Jack, I think the problem with the opening show is that not many people were aware of the event. Do the 36ers want to keep this type of event private or is it that they just have poor communication skills with regards to the fans?

Reply #381742 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I'm not too sure. Maybe the season launch memo just went to platinum? The Sixers dancers look great (again). New uniforms and a new sponsor. I'm pretty sure everyone who attended kept themselves tidy.

I was impressed by Leanne's speech.

Reply #381748 | Report this post

Pure Silk  
Years ago

Mine still hasnt arrived , hopefully they are their when I arrive home. As for the season opener I honestly think its poor that the club didnt open it up to the members regardless of level. IMO , this builds clubs because otherwise it just turns in to elitest events. It would have been awesome if they opened it up and a couple of thousand went along. Regardless if you are financially well off or not , passionate supporters is what its all about and you would think that we/36ers need that going forward. Perfect time to do it with clear air with the end of AFL and NRL.

Reply #381782 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

So it that sexy porcelaine white girl with the auburn hair still in there? :P

Reply #381783 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A couple of thousand in the Apollo Room. That would have been awkward.

Reply #381794 | Report this post

Pure Silk  
Years ago

But thats the point Anon , you wouldnt have it in the Apollo Room if you want to grow the club and open it up to everyone. Why limit the number of people , it doesnt make good business sense at all when the place is screaming out for the $$.

Reply #381813 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:51 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754