Anonymous
Years ago

Nathan Herbert - Where is he?

A great player, starting 5 level talent when fit. Why didnt the tigers look at him if he wants to live in VIC? Does he have a better job perhaps?

Topic #29542 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is happy living at home in Geelong with his wife. Not sure why Tigers wouldn't have gone after him but not sure why tigers do a lot of things...

Reply #382586 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When he was with the 36ers he was also a nurse at one of the hospitals so I dare say that line of work might be taking up too much of his time.

Reply #382591 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Can any Tiger fans provide an update on Walker's injury? Expected to play this weekend or out indefinately? And what of Ballinger's injury?

Could bring Herbie into Tiger's line up, another guard would be useful.

Reply #382594 | Report this post

Confused  
Years ago

He's a bit shit...

Reply #382604 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Big Ads

I believe Balls is expected to miss this weekend, but possibly return the week after.

I'm pretty sure I read something alone those lines on a Chris Anstey tweet

Reply #382652 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Yet Clarke spoke to him after the game '3-4 weeks or more '(after missing most of last season)

Reply #382653 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

Big Ads - from a Matt McQuade interview with Chris Anstey on NBL web site:

"Yeah, 'Balls' will play against Perth if he’s lucky, and I’ve now lost Lucas Walker for the Sydney game with a dislocated shoulder. So we’ll spend the week trying to get some minutes at the four spot for Tommy Greer and Liam Rush and have them learn the system from a different position."

From that, I lean towards Camel's reference to "3-4 weeks away". Maybe he'll be ready for Tigers' game against NZ.

Reply #382677 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the challenge of having Ballinger learn something

Reply #382687 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Can't wait to see Herbie fit and firing for the Supercats again!!

GUN!

Reply #382759 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Playing semi pro level SEABL for the Supercats and working a decent job full time would often be a better situation (financially) then being a 8-10th man with an nbl club.

Reply #382781 | Report this post

Sixerfan  
Years ago

Herbert back at Supercats is great news for the SEABL! The more NBL level players in the league the better!!

Reply #382785 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Nathan Herbert TRUE CHAMPION

Reply #383104 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cleary Anstey was talkin shit.

Reply #383110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Too much shit Anstey.

Herbert is a shit player too.

Reply #383312 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:02 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754