Thomo
Years ago

Derek Moore a Croc ?

Hey ppl

just wondering if anyone can confirm this something splashed up about moore being a croc on foxtel today (or close to agreement)

if this is the case adelaide has again showed its lack of desire to field a finals competitive team not the make up the numbers team weve got now,

and is there any news on truslove as well or is he still gonna be a breaker

the longer this goes on the more i reckon reesy needs to be re signed even if it is game by game till a suitable replacement is found.

Cheers

Topic #2955 | Report this topic

Thomo  
Years ago

sorry in advance i was a bit harsh on our current team but with no confirmed Maher or Farley what else can it be but there to prop the ladder up

Reply #33583 | Report this post

Satish Dogra  
Years ago

Hmmm...I smell a stat-padder.

Reply #33612 | Report this post

Satish Dogra  
Years ago

And there's nothing that infuriates me more than people who quickly re-post after the initial post. Just shameless.

Reply #33614 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Good Point Thomo i for one are very Fustrated with the Sixers and are seriously considering not getting season tickets... With it looking like farley wont sign..and to think of some of the players we have let slip for example Mark Bradke and Darnell Mee .. The Sixers need to make some Moves Fast ... Its all well and good for them to sit around and wait for farley...but the longer they wait the less players are out there to replace him...The sixers will have no chance in competiting with the Big guns in the NBL .. Brisbane sydney Cairns Melbourne and the crocs and you would think the hawlks would be round the mark .... The team the sixers would put on the court right now wouldnt get with in 30 points of any of those teams ... So i think we should all get ready for a long season ... Until some Major shake Ups happen at the Sixers

Reply #33617 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The Sixers are holding a strong bargaining position in that where else is Farley going to get a 3 year deal in a quality spot to raise his children? I just hope that he isn't frustrated with the club as that could affect the passion he instills in his game.

Reply #33635 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Satish you are correct annoys me too

Reply #33641 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

actually no it doesnt

Reply #33642 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

On second thoughts and just to clarify more upsets than annoys.

Reply #33643 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

lol

Reply #33784 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:14 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754