Isaac
Years ago

Taipans vs Hawks game thread

Feed not as sharp as the Breakers feed for me, but awesome to be able to watch it. Live stats:

http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/1329/06/09/73/46wIS4B4qRE5M/

Topic #29573 | Report this topic

HOBO  
Years ago

Uphill battle for Cairns tonight

Reply #382979 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ordinary with a capital O were Cairns.
As usual Fearne won't play 10 players.
Rebounding only happened by accident.
Any danger Steindl can have some court time?
Wilson inpatient and took rubbish shots.

ONLY positive was the defence on Saville from Gliddon(a few points as well would of been nice)!

Reply #382992 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Hawks were very impressive, Rhys Martin all class down the stretch. Wilson had a shocker, although Cairns would be pleased to see Edwards have a decent night and hit a couple of threes.

Reply #382995 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Steindl gets hooked by Fearne for his defensive lapses.... not for his lack of offense. A few times i saw at the game tonight Steindl mistakes in the zone led to some easy buckets by the Hawks and for that I think he was seeing the bench alot... Only time will make him more comfortable in the system and I think you will see him get more court time as the season progresses.

Reply #383006 | Report this post

Nev  
Years ago

Gliddon looking like a great lockdown defender. Shutting down PC then Saville in his first two games. Needs to be used more on offense though

Reply #383040 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Nev - Gliddon didnt guard Saville - Hill and Steindl.

Reply #383043 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:09 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754