Anonymous
Years ago

Dandenong v bendigo

Did anyone watch this game last night?. How did dandenong lose? By far a more talented team. Classic example that Mark Wright can't coach? Anyone who saw the game can you shed some light?

Topic #29581 | Report this topic

triton  
Years ago

Bendigo have made a great start to the season. They've been huge outsiders in at least three of their games so far. They were not expected to beat Adelaide or Bulleen either. In each of those games they've been paying upwards of $3.50 for the win. Something is going very right at Bendigo at the moment.

Reply #383096 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bendigo are playing very well but they got lucky friday night against Bulleen.
Bulleen out played them most of the time but sloppy lapses let them back in, to be honest Bulleen lost that game rather than Bendigo winning it.

Reply #383098 | Report this post

Dt  
Years ago

I was there and it was all Harrowa (not sure with spelling ) she just decided to take on the game on her terms scoring at will from outside and really dominated McLeod. Once Bendigo got their nose in front it was all over Rangers could not peg back the momentum.
Bottom line from where I was sitting Dandenong should have won it but got beat by a team that wanted it more maybe the wake up call the Rangers needed after a good win at home last week against Bulleen.

Reply #383112 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh and Bernie Harrower can coach!

Reply #383201 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^ I think that was the point of the first post... Bernie can coach very well... and Mark Wright CAN NOT!

Reply #383378 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:52 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754