Bobby Tables
Years ago

$10 Sixers tickets - Groupon

In case no one has posted this yet:

Groupon Link

$10 silver seats for the game against the Hawks on Oct 28. Over 800 people have already purchased the deal, and it's valid for 8 more hours, so you might want to get in quick before it expires.

Mods feel free to delete this if there's already a thread.

Topic #29595 | Report this topic

Tru blue Emcee  
Years ago

Great idea by the club...should do this more often, for those with tight budgets.

Reply #383221 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also a way of pissing off season ticket holders

thanks for letting me purchase my tickets then give away for cheaper price. guess what I will be doing next season.

Reply #383222 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Sale on at Kleenex anon. Get in quick!

Reply #383233 | Report this post

for one week Anon...get a life, good marketing move by the sixers, Anon, bet you are one of those tossers that whinges about life! get over yourself !

Reply #383239 | Report this post

*Its for one week

Reply #383240 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I bought a family season ticket but I'm happy to see deals like this every now and then to introduce new people to the game or bring back those who can't justify full priced tickets every time. I wish they had $15 walk-ups for the back rows because $27.50 for a silver walk-up is pretty steep as the cheapest available casual ticket.

Reply #383243 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

great idea, and as a season ticket holder i can see the value of doing promotions to get people in,

great initiative by the club.

and to the anon haters are always gonna hate i guess

Reply #383266 | Report this post

Opt  
Years ago

Would love to see a sellout

Reply #383267 | Report this post

sg  
Years ago

Be good to have the bays behind the baskets under $20 so they fill up each game. Would look so much better on TV.

Reply #383269 | Report this post

Louie  
Years ago

Im a season ticket holder and I welcome this move. My friends and family will be claiming this offer and hopefully they enjoy the experience so much that they become regulars.

1000 tickets sold already and still a day remaining. Excellent move by club. Lets hope its an entertaining game and makes people want to come back.

Well done 36ers

Reply #383304 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Anon is either trolling or incredibly dumb (probably both).

It's only 1 game out of the schedule (so far). They won't be releasing EVERY home game for $10, dumbass.

Reply #383333 | Report this post

Wayne  
Years ago

First game also had $10 tickets for country players etc

Took my young family had a ball.

Now considering season tickets.

Promotions are designed to promote!

Not like the seats were front row or anything!

Reply #383368 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Does anyone know how many season tickets were sold this year? Would be interesting to see the comparisons across the league - Perth had over 6,000 didn't they?

Reply #383386 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Spinner, Perth sold 6,000 memberships which includes a $99 supporter's membership which doesn't include game seats. Not sure how many of those were included?

I don't think Adelaide would've sold more than past years. I think it's usually around 2,200-2,600?

Reply #383400 | Report this post

Wound  
Years ago

Might want to change the expiration in the thread title. Expires 17th midnight.

Reply #383404 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

They've extended it again? wow...here's hoping for a full house that game!

Isaac - could you perhaps remove the "expires.." from the thread title....cheers

Reply #383419 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Sold out at 1000. I got the last 2 :)

Reply #383446 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:09 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754