Player89
Years ago

Year 10 Knockout

Does anyone know the draw for Year 10 Knockout and also are their any favourites to take it out?

Topic #296 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

not sure on the draw but i think it will be a Cabra and SAC grand final. We've seen cabra beat the SAC girls many a times before, but at the BASA YEAR 10 carnival held earlier this year, SAC gave cabra a run for their money and beat them.

itll be a good game!

Reply #2325 | Report this post

Player89  
Years ago

What about the boys competition?

Reply #2327 | Report this post

blue+blue  
Years ago

sacred heart boys for me. they made the final of the BASA Festival this year, but were comfortably beaten by a strong unley outfit. however, with the addition of a state u/16 guard and a strong u/16 1's inside player from southern, it makes the starting 5 bulletproof. the only problem that they may come across is their depth, but im sure that coach schueller and his trusty assistants can take care of that.

Reply #2331 | Report this post

Player89  
Years ago

What are the names of the state u/16 guard and u/16 1's inside player from southern? Did these two not play in the carnival against Unley? Would i be able to grab your email blue+blue so we can talk some more about this?

Reply #2395 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

harri harvey, scott o'connor. they played in their own year level.

Reply #2407 | Report this post

blue+blue  
Years ago

yeah, thats the 2. that will give the hearts a nice guard, forward, centre spread on the floor.

Reply #2408 | Report this post

bulletproof?  
Years ago

i dont know if it means anything but unley beat sacred heart last saturday morning by about 60+ in the year 10 comp. bulletproof?? im not too sure about that. i suppose we will find out soon enough.

Reply #2656 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sacred Heart only lost to Unley cause they were missing there four KO key players and with them back they have got Unley Covered

Reply #2696 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

expect some good things from St Aloysius in the girls - and not just in year 10, but all over - they are building a full size court with cafeteria on old tram barn site off Angas St - expect a commitment to basketball excellence from the school - very committed people there to the sport.

Reply #2698 | Report this post

Player89  
Years ago

gday matty old boy!

Reply #2699 | Report this post

Player89  
Years ago

All you people out there talking about unley and Sacred, they are in the same group for KO and Cabra is in a different group with some excellent players coming up from younger years many of which include state and sasi players! they should make it all the way and b gd contenders!

Reply #2700 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

can someone tell me how the " basketball focus" schools perform poorly and the non focus ones do well - are we wasting our time with high school "focus" and get into this academy scene?

Reply #2701 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

sacred heart boys were missing their 4 best players, and unley had thier full team. hearts will have the wood on unley when they meet in the final 8. and what is this about unley having a chance at winning the open KO, cant even beat sacred heart, and unley were fielding their best side. ingles would tear them apart.

Reply #2704 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

there is no way sacred heart can beat unley in yr 10 KO.
unley defeated them by 79 on saturday a couple of weeks ago and even with the 4 guys they didnt have cant overcome that margin.
who have sacred heart got who can stop the likes of jack garrett, scott fenwick, jarryd fildes, tom gale etc from unley, all div 1 district players

Reply #3069 | Report this post

baller09  
Years ago

i play sacred heart and our coach said we cant let 1 player shoot i forget his number, 12 is it? he has red hair

Reply #3815 | Report this post

swoosh  
Years ago

james boonstopple - plays u16 div 1 for forestville. pretty good player. can be a little incosistent at times, but dont take him lightly!!

Reply #3818 | Report this post

cortez  
Years ago

Jack will mess up any other guard in the comp. he is the fastest player i have ever seen. he is a blur when he gets goin. scott is a great shooter, maybe not the fastest guy in the world but plays hard. and tom gale (jebus as i like to call him) is ok guard. they will be in final with pasadena unless they come across each other in a semi.
why u bring ingles up??? hes year 11, hes not that dumb to be put in year 10 (i do wonder at times though)

Reply #3820 | Report this post

baller09  
Years ago

what number is jack? what does he look like?

Reply #3834 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

jack is number 5, short, extremely fast no one has ne chance of keeping up with him
and just a little advice to whoever plays unley in the grand dont bother showing up because they will be too good

Reply #3843 | Report this post

baller09  
Years ago

fudgeman who do you play for?

Reply #3858 | Report this post

School ball  
Years ago

Yeah GO JACKO!!!!!!

Reply #3868 | Report this post

baller09  
Years ago

who are the favourites going into this comp?

Reply #3885 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

does it matter who i play for

Reply #3961 | Report this post

nba  
Years ago

fudge whats your email

Reply #3987 | Report this post

faluse name  
Years ago

seriously, who gives a sh#t bout yr10 ko. open is where its at boys and girls.!!!!!!!

Reply #3989 | Report this post

baller09  
Years ago

open ko has been done, its year 10 ko now

Reply #3995 | Report this post

Fury Dweller  
Years ago

Ok everybody lets just take a bit of time to relax and catch our breath. Yes Unley will be very hard to beat. PLayers like Jack Garrett dont come along everyday and with a guard like him in the site,who could stop them.did he win the MVP for the Basketball Festival??? He wouldnt have had any competition for the award!Well done Jack.

Secondly, Sacred Heart will be strong, but i dont know about bulletproof.harri harvey and scott oçonnor will be a great help to the team and with the likes of mark boros also stepping up,it willbe interesting to watch them

Cabra also have a pretty strong year 10 team, and will find it easy to make it to the finals.the likes of Mark mattiozzo will be pretty hard to control,but the depth of the unley team will be pretty hard to stop.the overall size of that team will also be hard to stop.

One wildcard we should keep an eye on is Henley,although they dont really have any good players they always seem to be up for a fight.bit of a dirty team,most of them are footballers too,four of them play footy for SA aparently.they have also picked up two BIG guys, according to the other year 10 KO forum.they also lost to SH by 2 or somethin in that Basketball Festival...do they have any decent players?if so wat can they do?nothin i say,Unley first,SH second,Cabra third and who knows from there?

Reply #4911 | Report this post

G-UNIT  
Years ago

WACKO JACKO AND BLOWA DA BOMB!!!!!

Reply #45887 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:25 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754